The WordPress has-patch marathon
Xavisys is participating in the WordPress 24 hour has-patch marathon. We’ll update this post as we go, but wanted to encourage others out there to participate as well. Grab a ticket and get started!
- #8014 has been fixed as part of the marathon.
- Now you can use dbDelta() with SQL containing backticks!
- #9507 has been fixed
- You can now localize the “tag” word in the new plugin page
- #9408 has been committed
- WAI-ARIA landmark roles have been added to the default theme to increase accessibility
- #5710 – wp_tag_cloud should echo get_tag_cloud
- For this one, my patch was replaced with a better solution offered by DD32 which added an echo option to the args array for wp_tag_cloud
- #9472 – Fixed
- Now wp_list_pages() applies the “current_page_item/parent/ancestor” classes when browsing image/attachment pages!
- Some new filters were added
- I always like to see new filters. It means that plugins can be more powerful. They added wp_trim_excerpt and admin_footer_text so far.
- #9442 – Login UI
- They added a password recovery link to the login error messages
This entry was posted in Wordpress
and tagged Wordpress
, wordpress development
. Bookmark the permalink